Copper Short Barrel Compression Splices MS2Item SKU: MOR-94416
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Easy-to-use Copper Compression Splice for electrical applications.
- Copper compression splice is made of high-conductivity copper tubing
- Center stop assures proper cable installation
- Uniform bright electro-tin plating resists corrosion, reduces contact resistance and gives you maximum conductivity
- Crimp marks indicate proper crimp locations
- Copper compression splice is marked with die index and color codes for easy identification
- UL 486A Listed
- Listed for 35 KV when properly installed
- cULus Listed
- Dimension Measurements = Inches & (Millimeters)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece