Diode LED DI-0012 BLAZE 5050 SMD 100ft Warm White 2700k High performance luxury LED stripSKU: DI-0012
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Diode LED DI-0012 BLAZE 5050 SMD 100ft Warm White 2700k High performance luxury LED strip
BLAZE High Output Strip Light has twice as many LED bulbs as the FLUID VIEW Strip Light, so it offers twice the brightness. It has the same ultra-low profile as the FLUID VIEW strips, which means it will fit in almost any lighting installation. This light is only one third of an inch wide and one tenth of an inch high, and comes with a 3M adhesive backing that ensures easy mounting virtually anywhere. The BLAZE Strip is cuttable every inch.
This flat LED strip emits light in a 120° light beam angle. The BLAZE High Output Strip is packed with high power SMD LEDs that combine to make a brighter, cheaper, and warmer light than almost any fluorescent or incandescent fixture. And there’s no scalloping, just a completely even line of light.
Although BLAZE strips are twice as bright as standard strips, they use a mere 2.9 Watts of electricity per foot! This strip features LED lights that, unlike halogen fixtures, emit very little heat. The energy efficiency, flexible design, and high intensity of LED strip lighting make it optimal for these home and commercial lighting situations:
- Kitchen cabinet, under cabinet, shelf, and case lighting
- Exhibit, presentation, and project lighting
- Close application task lighting
- Cove and interior accent lighting
- Shop windows, window displays, display case lights, and uplighting
- Light boxes and interior signage
- Length: 100 ft.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Width: 0.3 in.
- Height: 0.1 in.
- LEDs per foot: 36
- LED Spacing: 0.3 in. (between centers)
- Field Cuttable: every 3 LEDs / 1 in.
- Connectors: 16.4 ft. spools come with 3 ft. bare lead wires on one end and a 12 in. white, female DC plug on the other end; 100 ft. spools come with 3 ft. bare lead wires on both ends
- LED Bulb Type: 5050 SMD LED
- LEDs per foot: 36
- Beam Angle: 120 degrees
- IP Rating: IP40
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Consumption per ft.: 2.9W
- Color: warm white
- Color Temp.: 2700k
- Lumens per ft.: 240
- Fixture Surface Temp.: 68° - 104° F
- UV/IR Radiation: None
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Each 16.4 foot section needs to be separately wired to the power supply to avoid voltage drop.
|2.9w / ft|