Diode LED DI-0018 100ft WW ULTRA Blaze High Output 12V DC 5050 SMD High Performance LED StripsManufacturer: SKU: DI-0018
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Diode LED DI-0018 100ft WW ULTRA Blaze High Output 12V DC 5050 SMD High Performance LED Strips
ULTRA BLAZE High Output Strip Light is a super bright 12V DC LED strip that is 50% brighter than BLAZE High Output Strip Light and four times as bright as FLUID VIEW Strip Light. The ULTRA BLAZE High Output Strip Light is packed with high power 5050 tri-chip surface mount diode (SMD) LEDs that combine to make a brighter, more value-driven, and warmer light than any fluorescent or incandescent fixture.
This LED strip light is very low profile, flexible, field cuttable every two inches, and comes with a 3M™ adhesive backing that ensures easy mounting virtually anywhere. The flat LED strip emits light in a wide 120° light beam angle. This 12V DC LED strip light is sold in a 16.4 foot spool with the standard copper PCB of most of our other LED strip lights.
ULTRA BLAZE High Output Strip Light is energy-saving, low heat, and safe, so it’s optimal for these indoor home and retail lighting situations:
- Shop windows, window displays, and display case lights
- Light boxes, interior sign and signage light
- Display case lighting
- Exhibit, presentation, and project lighting
- Cabinet and shelf lighting
- Task lighting
- Indirect home lighting
- Spool Length: 100 ft.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Width: 0.4 in.
- Height: 0.1 in.
- LED Bulb Type: 5050 SMD LED
- Bulbs per foot: 18
- LED Spacing: 0.65 in. (between centers)
- Field Cuttable: every 6 LEDs / 4 in., per UL 2018
- Connector: 3 foot bare lead wires on one end and a 12 inch white, female DC plug on the other end
- Beam Angle: 120°
- IP Rating: IP40
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Fixture Surface Temp.: 68° - 104° F
- UV/IR Radiation: None
- Lifespan: 50,000+ hours
- Color Temp: 2700k
- Color: Warm White
Each 16.4 foot section needs to be separately wired to the power supply to avoid voltage drop.
|4.4w / ft|