Diode LED DI-0180 10ft Spectrum RGB High Performance LED Strip KitManufacturer: SKU: DI-0180
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Diode LED DI-0180 10ft Spectrum RGB High Performance LED Strip Kit
The 10 Foot SPECTRUM RGB Strip Light Kit a great way to get everything you need for a color-changing LED light installation, all in one easy-to-configure package. Like Diode LED’s other indoor strip lights, SPECTRUM RGB Strip Lights are flexible and cuttable, and they come with a 3M adhesive backing tape, so they’re ready for any custom installation.
Each SPECTRUM RGB Strip Kit includes:
- 10 feet of SPECTRUM RGB Strip Light
- 1 x SPECTRUM RGB Color Controller
- 1 x Infrared (IR) Wireless Remote Control
- 1 x RGB Flexible Strip Light EZ Connector (with exposed lead wires)
- 1 x 12V DC – 36 Watt Plug-In Adapter
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver Set
- 1 x Wiring Diagram
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 22 Watts / 1.8A
- Strip Dimensions: L = 120 in., W = 0.4 in., D = 0.1 in.
- Bulbs per ft.: 9
- LED Spacing: 1.3 in. (between centers)
- 1.1 in. (between edges)
- Cuttable: Every 3 LEDs / 4 in.
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Lumens Per Foot: 70 lm maximum
- UV/IR Radiation: None
- Lifespan: 50,000+ hours
- UL #E348276
- Controller Dimensions: L = 3.5 in., W = 2.75 in., D = 1.1 in.
- Adapter Dimensions: L = 3.8, W = 1.75, D = 1.4
- Length (cable): 5 ft.
- Input: 100V - 240V AC
- Output: 12V DC
- Power Rating: 36W
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
The SPECTRUM Color Controller has several RGB changing modes available and each mode has sixteen speeds and brightness levels that can be adjusted wirelessly with the remote control included with the unit. The SPECTRUM Color Controller is the key that unlocks the endless varieties of dynamic lighting in our multi-color LED Strip. And this LED controller has memory. This means that you can cut the power to the unit and it will never forget the last function.
Connecting the parts of this kit is simple. The SPECTRUM Controller’s DC power plug connects directly to the 12V Plug-In Adapter, and joins the LED light fixture by connecting the matching red, green, blue, and power wires at the terminal block included with each controller.
|RGB Color Mixing|
|RGB Color Mixing|