Diode LED DI-0181 5ft Spectrum RGB High Performance LED Strip KitManufacturer: SKU: DI-0181
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Diode LED DI-0181 5ft Spectrum RGB High Performance LED Strip Kit
The 5 Foot SPECTRUM RGB Strip Light Kit is a great way to get everything you need for a color-changing LED light installation, all in one easy-to-configure package. Like single color FLUID VIEW Strips, SPECTRUM RGB Strips are flexible and cuttable, and they come with a 3M adhesive backing tape, so they’re ready for any custom installation.
Each SPECTRUM RGB Strip Kit includes:
- 5 feet of SPECTRUM RGB Strip
- 1 x SPECTRUM RGB Color Controller
- 1 x Infrared (IR) Wireless Remote Control
- 1 x RGB Strip Light EZ Connector (with exposed lead wires)
- 1 x 12V 36 Watt Plug-In Adapter
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver Set
- 1 x Wiring Diagram
- UL #E348276
- Voltage: 12V DC
- Power Consumption: 11 Watts / 917mA
- SPECTRUM Strip Light Dimensions: L = 60 in., W = 0.4 in., D = 0.1 in.
- Bulbs per ft.: 9
- LED Spacing: 1.3 in. (between centers)
- 1.1 in. (between edges)
- Cuttable: Every 3 LEDs / 4 in.
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Lumens Per Foot: 70 lm maximum
- UV/IR Radiation: None
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- SPECTRUM Color Controller Dimensions: L = 3.5 in., W = 2.75 in., D = 1.1 in.
- Adapter Dimensions: L = 3.8, W = 1.75, D = 1.4
- Length (cable): 5 ft.
- Input: 100V - 240V AC
- Output: 12V DC
- Power Rating: 36W
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
The SPECTRUM Color Controller has several RGB changing modes available and each mode has sixteen speeds and brightness levels that can be adjusted wirelessly with the remote control included with the unit. The SPECTRUM Color Controller is the key that unlocks the endless varieties of dynamic lighting in our multi-color LED Strip. And this LED controller has memory. This means that you can cut the power to the unit and it will never forget the last function.
Connecting the parts of this kit is simple. The SPECTRUM Controller’s DC power plug connects directly to the Plug-In Adapter, and joins the LED light fixture by connecting the matching red, green, blue, and power wires at the terminal block included with each controller.
|RGB Color Mixing|
|RGB Color Mixing|