Highly Conductive Splicer for ease of installation.
- Our highly conductive splicer meets or exceed Class A-3 requirements of ANSI C119.4, when properly installed on aluminum to aluminum or aluminum to copper conductors
- High conductivity aluminum splices have solid center barriers and large chamfers to ease cable insertion
- Highly conductive splicer is coated with oxide inhibitor compound
- Tough stabilized nylon sleeves resist installing tool pressure, providing reliable 600 volt insulation
- Color coded and marked with catalog numbers, strip lengths, installing die references and compression locations
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece