Our Jumper Straps offer High Conductivity to maintain electrical connections.
- High conductivity jumper straps manufactured from high conductive flat, extra flexible tinned copper braid flattened into a rectangular shape for greater flexibility
- To provide appropriate contact surface, ferrules formed on either ends are made from pure electrolytic copper & tin plated
- Jumper straps are used wherever it is necessary to take up expansion, allow for misalignment or take up vibration between moving parts of current carrying leads of equipment
- Prevent breakage of insulators, bushings or equipment due to misalignment during settling of substation foundations
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.