Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with Wallplate Brown 20AManufacturer: SKU: MOR-82342
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
This Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is a safety essential.
- 2-pole, 3-wire ground fault circuit interrupter
- 125V AC only 15A at outlet
- 20A feed-through
- With LED
- This device replaces a conventional outlet
- Should someone come in contact with a live (hot) wire, this GFCI will detect a current leakage as little as 5 millamps and will shut the power off almost immediately (1/40 of a second)
- The National Electrical Code (NEC) requires the use of GFCI outlets in kitchens, bathrooms, garages, basements and near swimming pools
- Ground fault interrupter is UL Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
|Receptacle: 20 AMPS, Feed-Thorugh: 20 AMPS|