Easy to use Heat Shrink Plastic End Cap.
- Heat shring plastic end caps are a simple & effective method for sealing cable ends, pipe, conduit or similar items
- Superior resistance to weathering, moisture contamination, adverse environmental conditions & common fluid solvents
- Adhesive liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- Heat indicating lines
- Valved end cap available for pressurized applications
- Continuous operating temperature from -67°F to 230°F (-55°C to 110°C)
- Heat shrink end cap is rated from 600/1,000V 194°F (90°C) continuous use
- UL486D, Shrink temperature of 248°F (120°C)
- Black Color
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.