This Heat Shrink Tubing is rated for High Voltage.
- High voltage heat shrink tubing provides maximum reliability for insulating and protection of cable joints and terminations
- Withstands severe mechanical requirements of U.R.D., submersible and direct burial installations
- High impact, abrasion, corrosion and chemical resistance
- Rated for 600-2500V, 90°C continuous use
- 4’ Lengths have Thermoplastic Adhesive Liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- Heat shrink tubing meets: UL 486D, CSA C22.2 No. 198.2, ANSI C119.1, Western Underground Guide Numbers 2.4, 2.5, ICEA and NEMA insulation thickness requirements
- Continuous operating temperature: -67°F to 230°F (-55°C to 110°C)
- Shrink temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- Heavy Wall holds better mechanically & has better underground protection than medium wall
- Black color
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.