Heavy Wall Heat Shrink Tubing Flame Retardant 8in. 1.50in.-.50in. 3/0-400MCMItem SKU: MOR-68015
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Extremely durable and versatile Flame Retardant Shrink Tubing.
- Wide shrinkage allows various shapes & contours to be accommodated with one size shrink tubing
- Insulates & protects electrical splices & terminations where maximum flame retardancy & exceptional insulating & sealing characteristics are required
- High impact and abrasion resistance capable of withstanding severe mechanical abuse of U.R.D., submersible and direct burial installations
- Will not split or rupture during installation, even when overheated
- Thermoplastic meltable adhesive sealant liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- Flame retardant
- Meets: UL 486D, CSA C22.2 No. 198.2, ANSI C119.1, Western Underground Guides Nos. 2.4, 2.5,MIL-DTL-23053/15, IEEE 383 Vertical Flame Test, ANSI C37.20.2, ICEA S-19-8 and NEMA insulation thickness requirements
- Heat shrink tubing is rated for 600-1000V, 194°F (90°C) continuous use
- Continuous operating temperature: -67°F to 230°F (-55°C to 110°C)
- Shrink temperature: 248°F (120°C)
- Black color
- Order Qty of 10 = 1 Bag of 10, Order Qty of 5 = 1 Bag of 5, Order Qty of 4 = 1 Bag of 4, Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece