LED Mini Visor Puck Light 1.25 Watts - WhiteSKU: LMV-WH
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
The family of LED Mini Swivel lights yields an array of high efficiency point source lighting options.
A great tool for lighting up kitchen cabinets, computer workstations, display cases, retail displays, accents, home theaters, architectural built-ins and any spot a miniature light where swivel functionality is needed.
Additionally, save up to 93% when you swap a 1.25 watt mini swivel for a conventional 20 watt puck light.
- Finish: White
- Bright white (3100K) LED light
- Save energy each mini swivel light uses 1.25 watts
- Light Output: 65 Lumens
- Durable steel housing in three attractive finishes
- Produces minimal heat helps keep displays cool
- Recess or surface mount
- Easy installation no lamps to replace
- No harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays
- Long life LEDs (up to 60,000 hours)
- Voltage 350mA, 50/60Hz DC operation
- Construction Die-cast aluminum alloy housing and heat sink, stainless steel clips
- Dimensions H = 1/2 (recessed profile), Dia = 2-1/16
- Mounting Recessed only
- Lead wires 38 length, 24AWG with 350mA molex connector for series wiring configuration
- Switching Switch branch circuit to control On/Off function, or wall dimmer with LED-DR18-350D
- Cut-out: 2-3/4 hole size
- Light output 65 lumens
- Wattages: 1.25 watts
- Maximum run 17.5 watts (14 LEDs) with LED-DR18-350; 15 watts (12 LEDs) with LED-DR18-350D or LED-DR16-350
- LED specs 50,000 hour rated life, 350mA, high power (1-watt) LED, 3100K, 85 CRI, 25 beam angle
- Dimmers Dimmable only with LED-DR18-350D
- Diffuser All styles have clear acrylic lens covers installed with a beam angle of 25.
- For LMS and LMV styles, an additional optional prismatic lens cover is included that can be replaced to change the beam angle to 80
- Swivel: up to and 30