MATRIX DMX 4 Channel Double Output DMX Dimmer PackSKU: MATRIX-DMX
Each channel comes with two grounded 3-prong Edison sockets. The dimmer pack features 3 pin XLR female and male connectors for DMX compatibility. Each channel is Equipped with a 5A fuse and the maximum load per channel is 600W for a total load of 1800W at 120V.
Please keep in mind that it is not recommended to operate this dimmer pack at maximum load continuously or for long periods of time.
Dimmer Pack Features:
- Output: 5 Amps per channel = 15 Amp Maximum
- Maximum load per channel - 600w
- Maximum total load - 2KW
- Mode button - this button changes the power packs operation between DMX and chaser.
- Menu button - this button activates different functions in the DMX and chase modes.
- Up button - this button increases the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Down button - this button decreases the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Power output - grounded 3 prong Edison output sockets or 8 total output sockets.
- Green LED indicators - these LEDs indicate channel activity.
- LED display - this multi-function display indicates the mode and function status.
- Channel fuses - each of the four channels is protected by a 5A (120V) fuse. These fuses prevent overloading and damage to the dimmer pack. Be sure to always replace with the exact same type of fuse.
- Power switch - this controls the units main power.
- DMX input - this connector accepts your DMX input signal.
- DMX output - this connector sends your DMX input signal to another DMX device.
- Power cord - plug into a grounded 120v 20A outlet.
|up to 600W per channel, 15Amp total load|
|1 Year Manufacturer warranty|