NICOR 6 in. Sloped Ceiling HousingSKU: NIC-17020A
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
6" Sloped Ceiling Housing
NICOR's 6" non-IC airtight sloped housing is suitable for new construction in residential and commercial applications. It is designed for slope ceiling installation for ceilings from 2/12 to 6/12 pitch. The socket pivots to allow the lamp to be aimed straight down regardless of ceiling pitch. Insulation must be kept a minimum of 3 from housing.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials.
- 7 height allows use in 2 x 8 joist construction.
- Washington State Energy Code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements. Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled area.
- Housing adjusts from 1/2 to 1 1/2 to accommodate ceiling thickness.
- Supplied with three IDEAL push-in wire connectors.
- UL damp location rated.
- Product Weight: 3.6Lb.
- Product Max Height (Top to Bottom): 7.5 in.
- Product Max Width (Side to Side): 14.375 in.
- Product Max Depth (Front to Back): 14.25 in.