NICOR Occupancy Sensor Passive Infrared Switch available in White and IvorySKU: NIC-OS150BWH
NICOR Occupancy Sensor with Passive Infrared Switch, available in White and Ivory
NICOR's passive infrared occupancy / vacancy wall switch sensor uses passive infrared technology to determine when a room has become occupied and automatically turns lights on and off automatically. Save money and never forget to turn the lights off again. The OS150B is perfect for use in bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, garages, kitchens, laundry rooms, and more. Personalize your lighting with adjustable sensitivity settings and ambient light level settings. Protected by NICOR's limited 2 year warranty.
- 150 field of view
- Turns lights On/Off automatically
- Time delay Off, adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes
- Adjustable sensitivity settings
- Adjustable ambient light level setting
- Standard decorator wall plate included
- Protected by NICOR's Limited Two year warranty
- Available in White and Ivory
- Product Weight: 0.35Lb.
- Product Max Height (Top to Bottom): 4.50 in.
- Product Max Width (Side to Side): 2.75 in.
- Product Max Depth (Front to Back): 1.88 in.