NICOR Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Low Power 180D IvoryManufacturer: SKU: NIC-DOS180LPIV
Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor Low Power 180D Ivory
NICOR's occupancy/vacancy sensor is a 120-277 volt passive infrared wall switch that allows for both manual or automatic on modes and turns lights off automatically. The time delay off setting is adjustable from 15 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Coverage: 180° field of view; 180°, 1200 sq. ft.; Best: 320 sq. ft.; Regular: 800 sq. ft.; Maximum: 1200 sq. ft.
- Low power. No neutral wire required. No minimum load required.
- “Walk-through” sensing mode increases energy savings by turning light Off after momentary occupancy.
- Self adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on occupants behavior patterns.
- Adjustable sensitivitysettings.
- Standard decorator wall plate included.
- Title 24 rated.
- FCC listed.
- Product Weight: 0.35Lb.
- Product Max Height (Top to Bottom): 4.5 in.
- Product Max Width (Side to Side): 2.75 in.
- Product Max Depth (Front to Back): 1.875 in.