PIR Occupancy Sensors lead to great energy savings.
- PIR Occupancy Sensor turns lights On/Off automatically when people enter or leave a room
- Will work with Electronic Ballasts
- PIR wall switch works best in offices, copy rooms, storage closets, small conference rooms, and other common areas where there are high levels of occupant motion.
- The Passive Infrared (PIR) senses occupancy by detecting the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space.
- On/Off pushbutton
- Time delay Off setting is adjustable from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Ambient light setting automatically adjusts itself and controls when lights turn On/Off, depending on sufficient natural light present
- “Walk through” sensing increases energy savings by shutting off lights shortly after momentary occupancy
- Self-adaptive feature automatically adjusts time delay based on present occupancy
- The sensors utilize a unique Fresnel lens which divides the coverage area into zones, enhancing detection of small movements
- Has “Zero Arc Point” technology, which increases the life of controlled devices and enhances their reliability
- Alert Function: sensors sound to let the occupant know the time delay will expire after 1 minute
- Conforms to California Title 24 Energy Code
- Wall plate Included, individually boxed
- Single Pole
- 120VAC, 60Hz
- 500W Resistive
- Tungsten: 500W @ 120V
- Fluorescent: 500VA @ 120V
- Motor: 1/8HP @ 120V
- PIR Occupancy Sensor is UL/cUL Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.