2 Bulbs - Philips 100w 120v A-Shape A21 Frost Silicone Rough Service Light BulbManufacturer: SKU: 149716*2
Philips 100-Watt A19 silicone coated rough service light bulbs are the perfect choice in areas where there is concern if a bulb drops or shatters.
Since Silicone Coated Rough Service bulbs resist breakage or shattering, they are perfect for food serving areas, as well as, standard, industrial rough surface, appliance and sign use.
They provide a soft, white light helping to create a relaxing and comfortable environment.
Philips silicone coated rough service bulbs household light bulbs can be used in open hanging pendants, table/floor lamps and ceiling mounted fixtures.
- Energy used: 100-Watt
- Brightness: 1347 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: $12.05 (based on 3 hours/day, 11¢/kWh. cost depend on rates and use)
- Life hours: 1000 Hrs
- Light appearance: 2700K (soft white)
- Silicone coating helps to protect the bulb when used in rough situations
- Ideal for use in incandescent trouble light
- A21 bulb shape, medium base
|Sil Ctd 100W Med 120-130V A21 RS 2WR|
|E26 Medium Screw|