Our Weatherproof Flush Mount Photocontrols puts your lighting solutions at your fingertips.
- The 6” wire leads exit from the rear of the Weatherproof Flush Mount Photocontrols housing, allowing the control to be placed in tight locations while positioning the wire for easy access
- Features a heavy-duty thermal bi-metal switch that provides a 30-45 second time delay. This virtually eliminates unwanted lamp cycling that could be caused by lightning, etc
- Weatherproof Flush Mount Photocontrols typically mount in wall packs
- Weatherproof Polycarbonate Housing
- Single Pole, Single Throw Switch
- Temperature Range: -40°F – +150°F
- Contact Position at Night is Normally Closed
- Power Consumption Below 1.5 Watts Average
- 3/4” Long 3/8” Threaded Nipple & Nut for 1/2” K.O.
- 6” Color Coded Leads with Wiring Diagram on Control
- UL Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1
|Lamp Wattage (W)
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.