Polypropylene Stud Bushings - 25Pk.Item SKU: MOR-21760
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
These Wire Protecting Stud Bushings are quite versatile.
- Wire protecting stud bushings fit existing irregular shaped holes in metal studs
- Alleviates the need to punch holes in metal studs, weakening the structural member
- Protects wire insulation from abrasion in metal studs
- Bushing allows smooth wire pulling making a difficult job easier
- No tools needed
- Use these wire protecting stud bushings to comply with paragraph 300-4(b)(1) of the 2005 NEC code which states that: “In both exposed & concealed locations where nonmetallic-sheathed cables pass through either factory or field punched, cut, or drilled slots or holes in metal members, the cable shall be protected by bushings or grommets covering all metal edges & securely fastened in the opening prior to installation of the cable
- UL/CSA Listed
- Order Qty of 25 = 1 Bag of 25
- Minimum Order Qty = 25