The perfect Carbide Grit Saw for installing recessed lighting.
- Carbide Grit Saw is the The perfect choice for quick and easy installation of recessed lighting
- Carbide grit cutting edge easily cuts holes in ceramic tile, fiberglass, marble, slate etc.
- Cuts through stucco, lath, and plaster
- Cuts 1-3/8” deep - through two sheets of 5/8” drywall in one pass to a depth of two inches
- Carbide Grit Saw Fits most major brands Halo, Capri, Marco, Juno, Prescolite, Progress, Lithonia, Lightolier, and others
- Strong, durable back plate
- Arbor not included (accepts Morris Arbor #13466, 13468, or 13470)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.