RGB LED TAPE LT KIT 8.2 Feet Includes all necessary AccessoriesSKU: 12TL-RGB-30-8.2
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Great for space limited areas utilizing a low profile design and easy to install 3M adhesive backing.
Customizing is simple, just cut the tape light at the designated cut marks and connect remaining tape light using the jumpers, and T and L connectors included in each kit.
- length: 8.2 ft.
- Easy to use - flexible RGB light fits in small places
- Includes wireless RGB remote with 16 color presets, and 4 color changing effects with adjustable speed and brightness
- Small cutting increments (3.94) to accommodate most layouts
- Voltage: 12V DC operation using parallel wiring configuration
- Construction: Thermal plastic housing and surface ring; steel spring clips
- Mounting: Recessed or surface mount
- Dimensions H = 1-1/16 (surface mounted), H = 1/32 (recessed profile), H = 5/32 (recessed profile with trim ringDia = 2-9/16 (surface mounted), Dia = 1-15/16 (recessed)
- Lead: wires 72 length, 18AWG with stripped leads
- Switching: Use roll switch on power supplys cord or locate switched outlet/switch leg to control On/Off functions
- Cut-out: 1-3/4 hole size for recessed mounting
- Light output: 36 lumens
- Wattage: 1.5 watts
- Maximum run: Do not connect more than three puck lights to the LPTR6 power supply (LPTR6 uses a partial wattinternally); do not connect more than sixteen pucks to the LED-DR-12
- Power supply: 12V DC power supply is included with retail kits. Order separately for bulk pucks.
- LED specs: 60,000 hour rated life, thirty 1mm non-replaceable LEDs, .05 watts each, 3000K, 80 CRI, beam angle is 97
- Dimmers: Dimmable with PWM dimmer and PS power supplies
- Diffuser: Clear integrated plastic lens cover