SUNLITE PAR38 LED 18W FL35 Dimmable 6500K Daylight Light BulbSKU: 88398-SU
The Sunlite 88398-SU LED PAR38 light bulbs provide an energy efficient replacement for older incandescent and halogen bulbs with a medium (E26) base. They use only 18 watts of electricity while providing the same amount of light as a 120 watt incandescent bulb. Their long life means replacing difficult to reach bulbs less often saving you time and money. They are dimmable (100%-5%) and cool to the touch when lit. Perfect for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other indoor lighting fixtures.
- Leviton: 6161, 6681, IPE04, IPI06, IPL06, RTD01-10Z
- Lutron: CTCL-153P, CTELV-303P, DV-603P, DVCL-153P, DVELV-303P, IPX10-1, LGCL-153P, LGCL-153PL, MAELV-600, NTLV-600, RRD-6NA, S-600P, S-603P, SELV-300P, SLV-600P, VTELV-600M
- UPGRADE TO LED - These dimmable, 18 watt PAR38 LED light bulbs are an energy efficient replacement for 120 watt incandescent bulbs. They have a medium (E26) base and remain cool to the touch even when lit. 35 degree beam angle and instant-on at full 1350 lumen brightness.
- SAVE ENERGY - Get the same light output of a 120 watt incandescent bulb while saving 85% on electricity. The annual energy cost is a low $2.17 (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- LONG LIFE SPAN - With an average life span of 25,000 hours you'll need to replace hard to reach bulbs less often. Perfect for recessed lighting, track lighting, and other indoor lighting fixtures.
- DAYLIGHT COLOR TEMPERATURE - At 6500K the lighting temperature of these super white LED fixtures provide ample task lighting for kitchens, study areas, offices, showrooms, workshops or anywhere you need bright light. 80 CRI.
- THE SAFER CHOICE - These indoor bulbs are ETL Listed for damp location installation. Ideal for both residential and commercial use. IP20 Rated.
|Medium Screw (E26)|
|$2.17 per Year|
|-20° to 45° C|