SYLVANIA 21393 CF32DT/E Triple Tube GX24q-3 base 3500K Light BulbSKU: 21393
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
The Sylvania 21393 is replacing the Sylvania 20885 CF32DT/E/IN/835/ECO bulb
SYLVANIA DULUX CF32T/E/IN/XL ECOLOGIC compact fluorescent lamps are ideal for use in a wide range of commercial and residential applications.
Replace standard life lamps with DULUX T/E/IN/XL eXtended Life lamps and improve life up to 67% extending relamp cycles versus the existing lamps.
They are designed to be operated on energy efficient electronic and dimming ballasts.
SYLVANIA DULUX T/E/IN/XL lamps are long-life, energy-saving alternatives for incandescent lamps.
Amalgam technology provides higher lumens over a much wider temperature range than non-amalgam lamps.
The triple tube configuration of these lamps allows for single-lamp luminaire designs with improved efficacy and photometric performance.
Key Features & Benefits
- EXtended Long average rated life of 26,000 hours at 3 hours per start and 30,000 hours at 12 hours per start
- Improved lumen output vs. non-amalgam triple tube lamps
- Maintains 90% lumens from 40� to 140�F ambient
- Fast run-up to full brightness
- ECOLOGIC passes Federal TCLP Test
- RoHS compliant
- Operates on electronic ballasts systems
- Flicker-free starting and dimmable
- Compatible with QUICKTRONIC� PROStart� CF
- High luminous efficacy
- Rare earth tri-phosphor with 82 CRI
- Less power consumption than incandescent of comparable light output
- Recessed downlights
- Surface mounted luminaires
- Wall sconces
|Triple Tube 4-PIN|