Sylvania CF42DT/E/IN/841/XL 42w 4100K GX24q-4 triple tube fluorescent bulbSKU: 21398
This Sylvania CF42DT/E/IN/841/XL 42w 4100K triple tube 4 Pin GX24q-4 base compact fluorescent bulb
SYLVANIA DULUX T/E/IN XL SUPERSAVER ECOLOGIC compact fluorescent lamps are energy saving replacements for full wattage triple tube compact fluorescent lamps.
No ballast change is required to reduce energy costs by up to 19% and increase life up to 67%.
Replace existing standard life energy saving lamps and improve lumen output by up to 6%.
These lamps feature amalgam technology which improves light output over a wide ambient temperature range.
They are designed to be operated on existing, energy efficient electronic and dimming ballasts.
For new installations, DULUX T/E/IN XL SUPERSAVER lamps are ideally paired with QUICKTRONIC PROStart CF electronic ballasts.
The lamp and ballast system is covered by the exclusive SYLVANIA QUICK 60+ system warranty of up to 24 months for DULUX lamps
- uses only 42 watt to produce 3200 lumens
- EXtended Long average rated life of 26,000 hours at 3 hours per start and 30,000 hours at 12 hours per start
- - Well-balanced white light, 4100K correlated color temperature
- Up to 19% energy savings when compared with full wattage triple tube lamps
- Fast run-up to full brightness
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent Bulbs|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82|
|Light Output (LM)||3200|
|Color Temperature (K)||4100K|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||6.5|
|Rated Life (Hours)||26000|
|Shape||Triple Tube 4-PIN|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Material||Mercury|