Our Environmentally Safe Wire Pulling Lubricant makes your job easier.
- Wire pulling lubricant provides superior, environmentally safe lubricity
- Creamy texture applies easily and uniformly
- Clings to cable throughout long pulls
- Will not separate after freezing 25°F (-4°C) or at temperatures up to 200°F (93°C)
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, non–flammable and non–corrosive
- Easy clean up
- Suitable for use with wire or cable insulated with rubber (R, RH, ETC.), neoprene, nylon, and PVC plastics (T, TW, THW, THHN, ETC.), high density polyethylene and cross linked polyethylene (XLP)
- It is not recommended for use on asbestos or low density polyethylene insulated cable
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.