O CLAMP - DJ & Stage Lighting Heavy Duty Mounting O Clamp
The "O clamps" are used to securely mount your lights with the heavy duty 360 degree wrap around tube o clamp.
The O clamps are made of molded plastic to protect your lighting fixture from scrachings.
An o clamps can be used on a truss with a diameter of 1.5 or 2 inches (if you remove the 0.5 inch adapter).
This O-Clamp is designed for a maximum load of 60 lbs and is a great choice for mobile applications.
- removable adapter to be converted from 1.5 in to 2 in. size,
- great for the LTS06 - 9 ft Lighting Stand, LTS01 - 12 Ft. Lighting Stand and LTS31 & LTS31C Truss Systems,
This Platinum 500 watt PAR64 Par can bulb is a wide flood with a beam angle of 42. It has a base of GX16d mogul end prong, a color temperature of 2850k and a lumen of 6500. Its diameter is 8 inches, maximum overall length is 6 inches and the filament is CC-13. This Platinum 500 watt PAR64 Par can bulb is a reflector, has a voltage of 120 and is an Incandescent bulb.
This PAR can is an electric enclosure that has uses in commercial, residential, and transportation illumination. The Par 64 long barrel design eliminates glare and supports wattages as high as1000 watts.
Some special features:
• Aluminum Construction
• Black Finish
• Line Cord with Molded 110V House Plug
• Gel Frame (gel sheets sold separately)
• GX16d Socket
• Mesh Safety Screen
Thanks to its light weight body, the PAR64B is ideal for traveling to productions and events that demand high quality lighting.
Please Note: This PAR can is supplied with a GX16d Socket
The unit is 1, 2, or 4-channel MATRIX DMX DIMMER pack. This pack can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack. This pack is designed for zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for USA or IEC sockets for Europe. This unit features XLR female and male connection for DMX compatibility. Each channel is Equipped with a fuse, the Max.
Features - Output: 4.5Amp per channel, True 15Amp. Maximum
- Mode button - this button will change the power packs operate mode between DMX and chaser.
- Menu button - this button will activate the different functions in DMX and chase modes.
- Up button - this button will increase the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Down button - this button will decrease the displayed value in the LCD display.
- Power output - 3 prong grounded Edison output sockets or 8 total output sockets.
- Green LED indicators - these LED will indicate their relevant channel activity.
- LED display - this multifunction display will detail all chase and pro-creativity that pertains to the current operating to the current operating mode of the pack.
- Channel fuses - each of the four channels is protected by 10A (120V) or 6.3A(230V) fuse. These fuses prevent you from overloading and damaging your pack. Be sure to always replace with the exact same type fuse.
- Power switch - this switch controls the unit’s main power.
- Power cord - plug this cord into a matching power supply for your area.
- DMX input - this connector accepts your DMX input signal.
- DMX output - this connector sends your DMX input signal through to the next DMX device.
- 5 ft. power cord