Philips Halogen Energy Advantage IR PAR Lamps combine visual appeal with energy savings and long life. These lamps provide high quality light that bring out textures in clothes and linens.
- Energy saving upgrade offers longer life and increased energy savings
- DiOptic /WISO reflector provides superior beam control for effective accent light
- High performance IR coating optimizes lumen output
- Up to 40% longer life and up to 35% in energy savings
- 4200 hour rated average life for most Halogen Energy Advantage IR PAR lamps.
- Increased uniform beam intensity without hot spots.
- Superior beam control for effective accent light and consistent quality lamp-to-lamp and throughout lifetime.
PLEASE CALL OUR TOLL FREE (888) 505-2111 TO FIND OUT ABOUT AVAILABILITY
- Optimizes lumen output up to 22 lumens per watt, allowing for more efficient use of IR beam technology.
- High performance multilayer filter reflects infrared energy back to the coil.
- Available in 45 Watts Spot,120 volts.
- Ideal for retail, residential, and commercial applications. For indoor and outdoor use.
|Base||E26 Medium Screw|
|Beam Angle (deg.)||10|
|Beam Spread||Spot SP|
|Bulb Type||Halogen Bulbs|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||650|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||3.625|
|Rated Life (Hours)||6000|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $32.95
Our Price: $16.76Buy As Low As: $15.15