Nylon Cable Glands With Strain Relief .51in.-.71in.Item SKU: MOR-22568
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Strain Relief Cable Glands are easy on cables.
- Simply push the cable through the liquid tight nylon strain relief cable glands & tighten nut for quick installation
- Threads into your panel or for clearance, locknut included
- Internal ratchet provides self-locking against vibration
- ‘Collet’ design of body accommodates various size cords, cables, tubing, etc.
- Seal & clamp system allows the cord connector to tighten in a circular sequence on the sealing ring to give outstanding strain relief without twisting or damaging the cable
- Cable glands body material is resistant to most common chemicals & solvents
- For best results, use the minimum size that fits into your cable
- No disassembly required
- Strain relief design protects cable from breakage/right angle bending
- Does not have NPT threading
- Locknut included
- Made of UL approved NYLON 66, 94V-2 (Black)
- 22564-22568 UR listed
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece