Photocontrols Flush Mount with Wall Plate 120VItem SKU: MOR-39040
Brushed Aluminum Photocontrols for a low profile look.
- Brushed Aluminum Photocontrols include a Brushed Aluminum Wall Plate and Gasket for Installation on a Standard Weatherproof box
- The 6” wire leads exit from the rear of the housing, allowing the control to be placed in tight locations while positioning the wire for easy access
- Features a heavy-duty thermal bi-metal switch that provides a 30-45 second time delay. This virtually eliminates unwanted lamp cycling that could be caused by lightning, etc.
- Weatherproof Polycarbonate Housing
- Single Pole, Single Throw Switch
- Temperature Range: -40°F – +150°F
- Contact Position at Night is Normally Closed
- Power Consumption Below 1.5 Watts Average
- 3/4” Long 3/8” Threaded Nipple & Nut for 1/2” K.O.
- 6” Color Coded Leads with Wiring Diagram on Control
- UL Listed
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1