Tone Generator , ProbeItem SKU: MOR-57320
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Multipurpose Wire Tone Generator.
- Wire Tone Generator identifies the state in the working telephone line (clear, ring, busy) within a group
- Designed to identify and trace wires or cables without damaging insulation
- Identifies polarity of a telephone line
- Trace & identify wires in a bundle, at a cross-connect point or remote end
- Can identify split pairs when one wire from a pair has been terminated
- Used to send or trace a tone
- Use on twisted pair wiring (telecom/datacom), single conductors
- coaxial cables, de-energized AC wiring, & most other wiring
- The probe identifies the signal from the tone generator through drywall, wood & other non-metallic materials
- Continuity test
- Adjustable sensitivity/volume control to increase accuracy
- Recessed On/Off button prevents battery drain.
- Send tone frequency: 1.5KHz, Receives frequency range: 100~300 KHz
- Wire Tone Generator Size: receiver 9.4" x 1.7" x 1”, emitter 5.7" x 1.4" x 1”
- Weight: receiver 3.7oz., emitter 4oz.
- Power: 6F22(9V)x1
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece