USHIO 75W 55V EmArc SMR-75/D1Scientific Medical Light BulbItem SKU: 5002046
For over 50 years USHIO has been developing advanced lighting technologies for the world. Now there is EmArc 75W - a new and exciting advancement in the world of light. A 75W compact package with precise and powerful light.
EmArc lighting technology is the culmination of a dedicated effort to bring together the inherent advantages of a number of gas discharge sources into a single light source. The technology equates to a critical blending of rare gas and metal additives to derive, in a single source, many of the key properties and benefits of stand alone Xenon, Metal Halide and Mercury lamps.
EmArc light sources are a series of highly efficient, Enhanced Metal Arc, DC gas discharge lamps designed for use in medical, scientific, industrial and entertainment settings. EmArc lamps are a progressive step ahead in lighting technology possessing features that offer advantages to an array of uses for imaging, fiber optic and other important optical applications.
EmArc lamps have geometric designs which enable alignment in dichroic visible light or UV specific coated reflectors facilitating use in numerous applications like lighting for minimally invasive surgery, curing of light sensitive resins and adhesives and, dental whitening procedures. EmArc versatility enables its use in a number of entertainment applications including searchlights, followspots, special effects and automated fixtures.
EmArc lamps are comparable to metal halide sources in luminous efﬁcacy, but with 2 times to 5 times the life. EmArc lamps have very small arc gap sizes and have more than 2 times the luminous efﬁcacy of xenon lamps.
EmArc technology differentiates itself as a new family of discharge lamps.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Power range from 50-75 watts
- Versatility/power tenability
- Small arc gap size to 1.2mm
- Highly effective optical collection capability
- Unique hybrid gas discharge technology
- 1,000 hours of life provides staying power over other conventional gas discharge sources.
- No high internal pressure when cold
- Special, rugged, compact, 48mm Ø elliptical reflector design
- Very high light path efficiencies for small diameter fiber-optic bundle applications
- Highly durable
- Precise filling control, electrode design and tight manufacturing tolerances with tipless arc tube construction
- Tightly confined and stable plasma discharge, long life
- Minimal color temperature drift over life
- Better optical control, no shadowing
- EmArc DC technology
- Enables operation on lower cost DC power supplies reducing OEM system design costs
- High correlated color temperature
- White light for crisp imaging
- Unique chemistry
- High efficacy nearly 2 times that of xenon sources
- USA engineered and manufactured
- Dependability, accessibility & flexibility
- Development and engineering support close to the customer
- 1,000 hours of life
- 2 times to 4 times that of conventional AC short-arc metal halide or xenon sources
- EmArc gas technology
- No heat sinks, less IR and thermal loads to work around. Less strain on components. Simpler system design issues.
- Industrial fiber optics / Borescopy
- Dental / Surgical vision
- Medical fiber optics
- Machine vision
- UV curing
||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|