Philips TUV Amalgam XPT - Municipal and Industrial Water Purification SystemPhilips TUV Amalgam XPT system consists of an electronic driver that operates one TUV Amalgam XPT lamp, mounted in a sleeve. The electrical specifications are tailored to the lamp, ensuring optimized performance of the Philips TUV Amalgam XPT system. Thanks to extensive testing before a lamp system is released, we can ensure maximum reliability and long lifetime.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- Extreme reliability of driver; with an annual failure rate of less than 1%
- Approximately 10% energy savings, because lamps can be dimmed to reach the same UV output compared to similar lamps on the market
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain the effectiveness of disinfection
- Best environmental choice because of long reliable life, less waste and industry-leading low amount of mercury
- High efficiency during dimming thanks to unique amalgam temperature control of the 800W lamps
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection
- Special amalgam used for highest efficiency over wide temperature range
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Philips electronic driver available for a perfect interface
- Minimized amount of mercury
- Universal burning position possible for the T6 range, depending on lamp type and sleeve dimensions
- Tailor-made solutions possible
- Lamp can be made from special quartz (open/synthetic) to maximize 185 nm Ozone generation
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Municipal drinking water treatment equipment
- Process water treatment equipment
- Swimming pool units
- Equipment for the production of ultra-pure water, for example for the semiconductor, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industry (ozone version)
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded products. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
Stay in Touch