Philips TUV Dynapower - Municipal and Industrial Water Purification SystemPhilips Dynapower system consists of an electronic DynaPower driver that operates one or two TUV Amalgam 230W, 260W, and 335W XPT lamps. This system is extremely reliable and robust.
The driver allows for immediate energy savings compared to similar drivers on the market. Moreover, it can be dimmed down to a 60% power level for additional energy savings. Further energy savings are realized by the TUV Amalgam XPT lamps because they can be dimmed down to reach the same UV output as similar lamps on the market.
- Extreme reliability of driver; with an annual failure rate of less than 1%
- Easier to maintain compliance with regulations thanks to a reduced risk of failures
- Easier maintenance thanks to single lamp operation, allowing to detect easily which lamps need to be replaced
- Dimmable up to 60% power level for additional energy savings
- Best environmental choice thanks to maximum lifetime reliability, in combination with minimum substances, packaging, and product weight
- Operates 230W, 260W and 335W TUV Amalgam XPT lamps
- Single lamp operation possible
- Cooler operating temperature for additional energy savings
- 100% stress testing minimizing 0-hour failures
- Protection against voltage peaks
- Permanent overvoltage protection
- Approximately 20 seconds start-up time (compared with 90 seconds for similar drivers on the market)
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Municipal drinking water treatment equipment
- Municipal waste water treatment equipment
- Process water treatment equipment
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded products. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
Stay in Touch