Philips TUV PL-L Germicidal LampsTUV PL-L lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility.
Philips TUV PL-L Germicidal lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions contain wind-chill correction for improved performance in moving air and reducing amount of required lamps
- High Output versions for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Residential drinking water units
- Fish pond and process water units
- In-duct air treatment units
- Stand alone air purifiers
- Air disinfection systems in for example hospitals, universities and laboratories
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded products. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.