Philips TUV PL-S Germicidal Lamps
Philips TUV PL-S 9w Single Tube 2-pin G23 Compact UVC Germicidal lampSKU: 325126
Philips TUV PL-S 9w Single Tube 4-pin 2G7 UVC Germicidal Light BulbSKU: 285668
Philips 5w Single Tube 2-Pin G23 TUV PL-L Germicidal Light BulbSKU: 381863
Philips TUV PL-S Germicidal LampsUV PL-S lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in residential water and air disinfection units. The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility.
Philips TUV PL-S Germicidal lamps offer constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- 2-Pin PL-S lamp base contains a special starter for almost instant starting on electromagnetic drivers
- 4-Pin PL-S lamps are designed for use on electronic drivers
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Residential drinking water units
- Pond water units
- Air treatment units
- Stand-alone purifiers
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.