Philips TUV TL Mini Germicidal LampsTUV TL Mini lamps are slim double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in residential water and air disinfection units. The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility.
Philips TUV TL Mini Germicidal lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Residential drinking water units
- Fish pond water units
- In-duct air treatment units
- Stand alone air purifiers
- A lamp breaking is extremely unlikely to have any impact on your health. If a lamp breaks, ventilate the room for 30 minutes and remove the parts, preferably with gloves. Put them in a sealed plastic bag and take it to your local waste facilities for recycling. Do not use a vacuum cleaner.
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.