Ushio T5 G5 Based Germicidal LampsT5 G5 Based Germicidal lamps are Low-Pressure Mercury-Arc lamps that emit radiation peaking at 253.7nm (UV-C).
Features and Benefits
- Low Mercury dose to meet environmental demands
- Specially formulated coating achieves high output over long life hours
- High purity lamp construction to stabilize UV output and minimizes depreciation (averages 20-25% depreciation at end of life)
- Large production capacity providing lamps with consistent quality and reliable delivery
- Flexible design capability for custom lamp development
- Drinking Water
- Air Conditioning System
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Food Processing Facility
- Packaging Materials
- Clean Room
- Other Sterilization & Disinfection needs
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: These products can expose you to chemicals, including Mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.