10-PK Osram 3893 - T4W 12V High-Performance Automotive BulbSKU: 3893-OSR*10
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
OSRAM 3893 T4W 12V 4W ORIGINAL LINE Automotive Bulb
The OSRAM 3893 T4W signal lamps with glass wedge bases can be used as original spare parts for your vehicle. A large number of applications is possible: Position and parking lights, indicator, brake, fog and reversing lights, instrument, and switch lighting, and much more.
OSRAM 3893 T4W ORIGINAL LINE lamps offer performance for standard requirements.
Osram T4W Original Line bulbs are robust, reliable and cost-effective. They have already been successfully used in millions of new cars from renowned manufacturers, whether as standard initial equipment or original spare parts. Convince yourself of the excellent value for money, the reliable OEM quality and the wide product range of the ORIGINAL LINE.
OSRAM 3893 T4W - Product Benefits:
- Manufactured by OSRAM - trusted OEM light source supplier
- Made in Slovakia
- OEM quality and original spare part (OEM)
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- Impressive brightness
- Reliable OEM quality
- OSRAM ORIGINAL LINE: tried and checked a million times over in vehicles from renowned manufacturers!
- This lamp is an original spare part with an excellent price-performance ratio
- The OSRAM ORIGINAL LINE covers a wide product range from headlights to mini watt lamps and therefore always offers the right spare lamp of OEM quality
- Please use our automotive search tool to check if this bulb is compatible with your car
Areas of application
- Position and parking light
- Indicator, brake, fog and reversing lights
- Number plate and side position lights
- Interior lighting and reading lights
- Instrument and switch lighting
|Family Brand Name||ORIGINAL LINE|
|Diameter||0.346 in (8.8 mm)|
|Product Dimensions||0.65 x 0.18 x 0.18 inches|
|Nominal Wattage (W)||4.00 W|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||12.0 V|
|Luminous Flux||35 lm|
|Average Rated Life||1200 h|