2Pk - Coil Spring Clips for Recessed TrimsSKU: NIC-17201
These coil springs are used to mount recessed trims to recessed housings. Use one pair per trim and housing. Attach one spring coil by the hook to the trim, and hook the other end to the clip inside the housing, or to the mounting plate or bracket. If your housing does not have a place to hook the spring onto, you can utilize universal mounting clips, which slip onto the edge of the housing and provide a mounting mechansim for installing trims with the coil springs. Protected by NICOR 1 Year Limited Warranty.Features:
- Includes one pair of coil springs
- Perfect for mounting recessed trims to recessed housings
- Designed with a hook and loop on the end of the coil spring to ensure a sturdy connection
- Each stationary coil measures 2-inches in length
- Easily stretches to 4-inches to accommodate for housing depths.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|