ChristieDigital 003-120061 - Genuine OEM Philips projector bare bulb replacementSKU: 9281-348-05390_3
The Philips UHP replacement bulb is manufactured to the highest standards to fit and performs as the original equipped bulb for the Christie Digital 003-120061 projector. They match the required cooling set up (thus avoiding over heating which may lead to shattering, a short life time, lumen decay) and they provide the correct driving mode (thus avoiding a short life, lumen decay, flickering, wrong colours, shattering) and use the correct ignition parameters.
Philips UHP bulbs give the highest luminance, the essential prerequisite for efficient projection devices.
Genuine OEM Philips UHP 200W 1.3 P22.5 bare bulb - 100% identical lamp as originally used in the Christie Digital 003-120061 projector.
- Power Range: 200W
- Arc Length (mm): 1.3
- Reflector Shape: P22.5
Philips UHP technology benefits:
- Superior light output maximizes image quality
- Uniform light distribution enhances viewer satisfaction
- Long lamp life reduces maintenance costs
- Quality - second to none, ensures highest reliability
- OEM specified - designed specifically to fit the ChristieDigital 003-120061 projector
- Christie 003-120061 Projector Bare Bulb Replacement
- Original Philips OEM Bare Bulb Replacement without cage assembly
- 90-day warranty when purchased from BulbAmerica
- 100% identical with the original bulb used in the projector
- Brand New Philips projector bare bulb without Cage / Housing
All Philips Bare Bulbs are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products. We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings peace of mind to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
|90 Days Manufacturers Warranty. Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, light.|