Dual-Voltage 360 deg. Microwave Occupancy Sensor for ceiling up to 50 FeetSKU: MWOS360
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
In observance of Yom Kippur, Monday, September 25th, 2023, there will be NO SHIPPING on this day. We will resume regular shipping the following day. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The MWOS360 by NICOR is the perfect solution for warehouse and gymnasium lighting applications. The microwave occupancy sensor is a 360-degree motion sensor that turns lights on when motion is detected, dims the lights after motion is undetected, and turns lights off after a set amount of time to conserve energy. Features adjustable detection area, hold time, stand-by period, stand-by dimming level, and daylight sensor. The MWOS360 is perfect for LED and fluorescent lighting. Connects directly to LED drivers and ballasts. Works with heights up to 49 Ft. with a detection area up to 52 Ft. The MWOS360 is protected by NICOR 2 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects.Features:
- Maximum Load = 800W (5.8GHz, ISM)
- Turns lights on automatically when movement is detected.
- Features Automatic 1-10V Dimming with Ballasts and LED Drivers
- Built-in Adjustable Detection Area, Time Delay and Daylight Sensors
- Wide detection range of up to 52Ft. in Diameter and at Heights up to 49Ft.
|Listings/Certifications||ETL Intertek Listed, Title 24, IP65|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|