Eiki EIP-XSP2500 Projector Bulb - OSRAM OEM Projection Bare BulbSKU: 69793-BULB_13
The Osram P-VIP replacement bulb is manufactured to the highest ISO9001 standards to fit and performs as the original equipped bulb for the Eiki EIP-XSP2500 projector.
Genuine OEM Osram P-VIP 230/0.8 E20.8a bare bulb.
- 100% identical lamp as originally used in the Eiki EIP-XSP2500 projector
- Power Range: 230W
- Arc Length (mm): 0.8
- Reflector Shape: Elliptical E20.8a
- Lamp Lifetime:>4000 hrs (at lowest power settings)
Osram P-VIP technology benefits for Eiki EIP-XSP2500 projector:
- Superior light output maximizes image quality
- Uniform light distribution enhances viewer satisfaction
- Long lamp life reduces maintenance costs
- Quality - second to none, ensures highest reliability
- OEM specified - designed specifically to fit the Eiki EIP-XSP2500
Original OSRAM P-VIP bulb fulfill the requirements of the projector and the OEMs. They match the required cooling setup (thus avoiding overheating which may lead to shattering, a short life time, lumen decay) and they provide the correct driving mode (thus avoiding a short life, lumen decay, flickering, wrong colours, shattering) and use the correct ignition parameters. P-VIP lamps give the highest luminance, the essential prerequisite for efficient projection devices.
- Eiki EIP-XSP2500 Projector Bare Bulb Replacement
- Original Osram OEM Bare Bulb Replacement without cage assembly
- 90-day warranty when purchased from BulbAmerica
- 100% identical with the original bulb used in the projector
- Brand New Osram projector bare bulb without Cage / Housing
All TV lamps and projectors lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products. We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings peace of mind to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
|4000 Hrs - at lower power setting|
|90 Days Manufacturers Warranty. Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, light|