for Laguna PT-1660 Germicidal UV Replacement bulb - Philips OEM bulbSKU: 376343_8
In observance of Yom Kippur, Monday, September 25th, 2023, there will be NO SHIPPING on this day. We will resume regular shipping the following day. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Philips Germicidal UV OEM Replacement bulb for Laguna PT-1660
Philips UVC (germicidal) lamps are used in professional water and air disinfection units. The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. Philips germicidal lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Maintenance can be planned in advance, virtually eliminating the need for expensive spot replacement of prematurely failed lamps
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Long lifetime of 18.000 hours (based on operation on a Philips electronic driver)
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High reliability with the lowest percentage of lamps that fail prematurely in the market (90% of all lamps still operate on full output and quality after 15,000 hrs if operated on a Philips electronic driver)
- EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
Warning & Safety:
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
|Compatible Brand Equipement:||Laguna|
|Base||G13 [Medium Bi-Pin]|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||35.800|
|Rated Life (Hours)||9000|