NICOR 6 in. Slope Ceiling IC HousingSKU: NIC-17022A
6" Slope Ceiling IC Housing
NICOR's 6" IC rated airtight sloped housing is suitable for new construction in residential and commercial applications. It is designed for slope ceiling installation for ceilings from 2/12 to 6/12 pitch. The socket pivots to allow the lamp to be aimed straight down regardless of ceiling pitch. Suitable for direct contact with insulation.
- Integral thermal protector guards against improper lamping and misuse of insulation materials.
- 7 height allows use in 2 x 8 joist construction.
- Washington State Energy Code approved to meet restricted airflow requirements. Airtight housing limits the exchange of air between ceiling plenum and heated/cooled area.
- Housing adjusts from 1/2 to 1 1/2 to accommodate ceiling thickness.
- Supplied with three IDEAL push-in wire connectors.
- UL damp location rated.
- Product Weight: 3.61Lb.
- Product Max Height (Top to Bottom): 7.5 in.
- Product Max Width (Side to Side): 14.25 in.
- Product Max Depth (Front to Back): 14.375 in.