NICOR Emergency LED Exit Sign w/ Dual Emergency Lights white w/ green letteringSKU: NIC-18201GREEN
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
NICOR Emergency LED Exit Sign with Dual Emergency Lights, 120 or 277 VAC, white with green lettering
NICOR's conventional LED exit / emergency lighting combo features an extra faceplate for the reverse side, an automatic low-voltage disconnect (LVD), a diagnostist push-to-test switch, and a maintenance-free battery with 90 minute emergency backup. The high impact thermoplastic housing is V-O flame-retardant rated. The fully adjustable glare-free lighting heads rotate 180 for greater flexibility. This unit is white with green lettering.
- Universal mounting canopy for top installation.
- Larger 6-volt pure lead, maintenance-free battery.
- Push-to-test switch.
- Automatic low-voltage disconnect (LVD).
- 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- V-O flame-retardant, high impact, thermoplastic housing.
- Fully adjustable glare-free lighting heads.
- Heads rotate 180+ for maximum field flexibility.
- Energy consumption: >4W for red letters, >5W for green.
- LED lamp life of 25 + years.
- Damp location rated
- ETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Product Weight: 7.65Lb.
- Product Max Height (Top to Bottom): 23.00 in.
- Product Max Width (Side to Side): 10.00 in.
- Product Max Depth (Front to Back): 3.50 in.