NICOR Emergency LED Exit Sign w/ Dual Emergency Lights white w/ green letteringSKU: NIC-18201GREEN
NICOR Emergency LED Exit Sign with Dual Emergency Lights, 120 or 277 VAC, white with green lettering
NICOR's conventional LED exit / emergency lighting combo features an extra faceplate for the reverse side, an automatic low-voltage disconnect (LVD), a diagnostist push-to-test switch, and a maintenance-free battery with 90 minute emergency backup. The high impact thermoplastic housing is V-O flame-retardant rated. The fully adjustable glare-free lighting heads rotate 180 for greater flexibility. This unit is white with green lettering.
- Universal mounting canopy for top installation.
- Larger 6-volt pure lead, maintenance-free battery.
- Push-to-test switch.
- Automatic low-voltage disconnect (LVD).
- 120 or 277 VAC operation.
- V-O flame-retardant, high impact, thermoplastic housing.
- Fully adjustable glare-free lighting heads.
- Heads rotate 180+ for maximum field flexibility.
- Energy consumption: >4W for red letters, >5W for green.
- LED lamp life of 25 + years.
- Damp location rated
- ETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Product Weight: 7.65Lb.
- Product Max Height (Top to Bottom): 23.00 in.
- Product Max Width (Side to Side): 10.00 in.
- Product Max Depth (Front to Back): 3.50 in.