OSRAM HMI Studio 800w G22 base 3200K Metal Halide bulbSKU: 55179
OSRAM HMI Studio 800w G22 base 3200K Metal Halide bulb, UV stop quartz. Excellent hot-restart. Application: FILM, TV & VIDEO PRODUCTION
With a warm color temperature that closely matches that of tungsten light sources and a CRI >90, HMI STUDIO lamps deliver the sought-after effects of tungsten halogen lamps minus the need for additional fixtures. HMI STUDIO lamps offer an intensely bright light that shines twice as bright as tungsten halogen lamps with similar wattages. Thanks to the patented doped UV-Stop quartz developed and manufactured in our OSRAM glass factory in Germany 99.9% of harmful UVB and UVC emissions are eliminated. HMI STUDIO lamps last as long as traditional HMI lamps.
- A warm tungsten color temperature of 3200K and high CRI >90.
- A cost-effective alternative to managing and maintaining multiple tungsten halogen and metal halide lamps and fixtures.
- Time savings associated with setting up fewer varieties of lamps, fixtures, and CTO filters to light your set.
- Twice as bright as tungsten halogen lamps with similar wattages.
- Reduction of harmful UVB and UVC emissions by 99.9%, thanks to the special UV-Stop quartz outer jacket.
- A plug-and-play solution for daylight fixtures.
- The same lifespan as our award winning standard HMI lamps with 6000K color temperature.
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Temperature (K)||3200K|
|Glass Diameter (in)||1.18|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||5.70|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||52000|
|Rated Life (Hours)||1000|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Material||Mercury|