Sylvania 39W E26 PAR20 Powerball Metal Halide Light BulbSKU: 64896
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
METALARC PRO-TECH POWERBALL ECOLOGIC lamps meet todays color critical needs by combining conventional metal halide pulsestart characteristics such as good efficacy and long life with improved lamp-to-lamp color consistency and high CRI.
Compared to conventional quartz metal halide products, SYLVANIA ceramic arc tube metal halide lamps exhibit less color variation and higher efficacy.
Their high mean lumens, excellent color characteristics and compact size allow them to be used in a wide variety of applications.
METALARC PRO-TECH POWERBALL ECOLOGIC lamps operate on existing ANSI specified magnetic ballasts and on compatible electronic ballasts. The lamps can be used in appropriate existing fixtures designed for metal halide lamps of similar wattages and configurations.Key Features & Benefits
- Excellent CRI, up to 95, yields more natural colors
- Offers up to 15,000 hours rated average life and last 5X longer than halogen lamps
- Lower thermal output than tungsten halogen lamps having similar light output
- Superior color stability over the life of the lamp
- Improved lamp-to-lamp color consistency
- METALARC PRO-TECH design for open fixture applications
- Open fixture rated products improve fixture efficiency and simplify maintenance
- UV-Stop technology significantly reduces UV output and minimizes discoloration and fading of materials
- Pulse start arc tube technology
- Ideal for open recessed cans or track lighting fixtures
|E26 Medium Screw
|High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)
|Color Temperature (K)
|Maximum Overall Length (in)
|Rated Life (Hours)
|CA Prop 65
|CA Prop 65 Material