OSRAM SYLVANIA HMI 4000W SE/XS 200v G38 Mogul Bipost base metal halide bulbSKU: 54321
The OSRAM HMI 4000 W/SE is a "single-ended metal halide lamp" with outer jacket and a G38 base. Featuring eXtreme-Seal Technology, the lamp withstands pinch temperatures up to 450 degrees C.
This lamp is mainly used in film and TV lighting, as well as for stage, studio, and industrial solar simulation.
Key Features & Benefits
- Single-ended metal halide lamp with outer bulb
- Excellent hot-restart
- Simulates daylight with color temperature of 6000K
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of >90
- Can be operated on standard magnetic ballast or on an Electronic Power Supply (ECG).
HMI 4000W/SE/XS is a direct replacement for HMI 4000W/SE (Product Number 54072).
- OSRAM 54321 HMI 4000 W/SE XS
- PHILIPS MSR 4000 HR
- GE CSR 4000/SE/HR
- USHIO USR-4000
- Koto DIS-40H UV-B
|HMI4000WSEXS 1/CS 1/SKU|
|G38 Mogul Bi-Post|
|High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|