OSRAM HMI Digital 200W GZY9.5 base 6000K Metal Halide bulbSKU: 55072
The Osram 55072 HMI DIGITAL 200W is the direct replacement with the same performance characteristics for Osram 53977 HMI 200 W/SE/UVS.
The only difference is the new lamp is designed to also operate more smoothly at higher operating frequencies on newer fixtures with high-speed ballasts .
Application: FILM, TV & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Weather using film or shooting with a digital camera in modes of 1000 Hz and higher, the OSRAM HMI DIGITAL line has a lamp for your production.
While specially designed to accommodate evolving, high-speed film technology, HMI DIGITAL still provides every feature needed to light traditional film productions, as well as theater stages.
- OSRAM 53977 HMI 200 W/SE/UVS
- OSRAM 54220 HMI 200W/SE
- GE CSR 200/SE/HR/UVC
- Koto DIS-2H UV-B
- BA200SE HR
- Flicker-free when used with high-speed electronic ballasts (1000 Hz and Higher)
- Suited for both film and digital production
- Up to 99.9% less UV emissions (for ones equipped with UV-Stop)
- Color temperature of 6000K for realistic, naturally-lit scenes
- High color rendering index of >90, exposing true-to-life colors
- Extremely bright light of up to 100 lumens per watt
- Hot restart capability
- Improved stability and design
- Round moly-foil construction that evenly distributes heat and current, thus extending lamp life
- Splash-proof carrying case is reusable and allows lamps to be transported safely
|High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
- SunRay 200w
- ARRI COMPACT 200
- ARRISUN 2
- ARRILUX Pocket PAR 200 - X2
- LTM LUXARC 200
- Mole Richardson Digi Mole
- DeSisti JOKER BUG 200
- JOKER News
- LTM CINE par